The following commendations were cited by the visiting committee of evaluators from ACSI and Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The administration and faculty for their passionate commitment, loyalty, and love for Christian education and the students of RCS.
- The administration and faculty for the integration of Bible into the instructional program of the school through the use of biblical integration notebooks.
- The board and administration for providing a learning support program and teacher K-8.
- The faculty for being a “living curriculum” and showing love for the students.
- The faculty for allowing spontaneous chapels for conflict resolution.
- The librarian and faculty for selecting and purchasing over 1,000 Accelerated Readers titles and tests.
- The administration and physical education staff for providing a program that encourages skills and team development.
- The administration and music department for providing the annual Christmas concerts, spring concerts, and school play.
- The board, administration, and faculty for providing a successful summer activities program open to the community.
- The administration for providing a new computer lab and techno kids instruction program K-8.
- The science faculty for conducting weekly hands-on science lab activites for the elementary students.
- The board and administration for establishing a K-8 Spanish program.
- The faculty for achieving a strong language arts program.
- The administration for bringing math experts into the school for professional development.
- The faculty for enabling students to experience social studies within the context of the classroom and through field trips, guest speakers, and other hands-on experiences.
- The school board for its support and good working relationship with the principal.
- The school board and administration for using the EITC program through ACSI to secure funding for tuition assistance.
- The board and administration for establishing the Ambassador Club incentive program to assist families in promoting the school and also to help them reduce their tuition payments.
- The board for having its members call each new family to ask them about their concerns and questions.
- The board and administration for providing a wide range of academic, athletic, and fine arts activities that allow students to use their gifts and abilities.
In conclusion, the ACSI team members stated: “It was clear to the committee that the board, administration, faculty, staff, and parents desire their school to strive for excellence.”
We are honored and proud to show you that "God is Alive and in Action" at Rhema Christian School.